1. Where can I collect the keys to my apartment?
Key collection takes place at the Park Hotel reception, at 1 Plantowa Street in Szczecin (Żeromski Park). The reception is open 24 hours a day.
2. How far is the Park Hotel reception from Park Apartments?
On foot - approx. 650m (8 min)
By car - approx 1.4km (6 min)
3. When will you charge my credit card?
A credit card is only used to secure the booking (authorization). Payment is made on site (Park Hotel reception, 1 Plantowa Street, Szczecin).
4. What time can I check in and check out?
The hotel day at Park Apartments lasts from 16.00 to 12.00 the next day.
5. I plan to arrive early in the morning. Can I check in right away?
If the apartment is ready for your arrival, we will be happy to make it available to you.
6. Do you offer late check-outs?
Late check-out is only possible if the apartment is not booked for the next day. The option should be confirmed with the reception staff no earlier than on the day of the check-out. Late check-out allows you to stay in the apartment until 15.00 at the additional fee of PLN 150. If you wish to keep the apartment longer than 15.00, you should pay for another hotel day.
7. I am traveling by car, where can I park it?
Park Apartments offer its guests parking spaces on a private, monitored parking lot, located in the underground of the townhouse. The use of the car park is charged additionally. In such a case, please select the Deluxe Apartment with a garage.
8. Is there a possibility to provide an extra bed for children?
Yes, we offer beds and high-chairs for children, however, their number is limited. Please contact us if you wish to use it. The Additional fee for a cot is PLN 20 per night.
9. Four adults will stay in the apartment. Is there any extra bed available?
Yes, each apartment is equipped with a sofa bed with a sleeping area of 140/200cm. It is located in the living room. A sofa with an integrated comfortable mattress should be folded out and made individually. The folding feature is very simple and convenient to use. The additional fee for the use of an extra bed is PLN 120 per night.
10. Do you accept pets?
Pets are not accepted in our apartments.
11. Is there a laundry available?
Each apartment is equipped with a washing machine and a clothes dryer.
12. What does the kitchen equipment include?
Each apartment includes a fridge with a freezer, dishwasher, electric ceramic plate, electric kettle, pots and pans, set of plates, glasses, cutlery, sugar, salt and pepper.
13. Are there hair dryers in the apartments?
Yes, each apartment is equipped with a hairdryer.
14. Are there coffee makers in the apartments?
Each apartment has a coffee maker with matching capsules.
15. What additional equipment can I expect?
Each apartment offers free wifi, bed linen, towels, cosmetics, iron, ironing board, and washing machine.
16. I am a regular guest, how can I get a discount?
You will receive the best offer if you have already visited us and you book an apartment again by email
In addition, longer stays are preferred. The longer the stay, the lower the price.
17. I have a non-refundable booking and I have to cancel my arrival. What happens in such a case?
We will not refund the amount paid for a canceled non-refundable booking but it is possible to use the booking on different date. Please contact the reception.
18. Can I invite someone to my apartment?
Guests are welcome, but please report them at the reception. Guests sleeping in the apartment will be charged an additional fee.
19. Do you clean the apartment during my stay?
For longer stays, your apartment will be cleaned every 4 days. Washing up is the guest's responsibility.
20. What are the payment methods for the stay?
For non-refundable bookings, the payment for the stay is automatically charged to your credit card provided during the booking. In the case o refundable offer, you can pay in cash or by payment card on site.
21. Is there a commission charged from my booking?
No. For direct bookings via email or online through our website, no commission is charged.
22. Can I smoke in the apartments?
No. The cost of the cigarette smoke neutralization service shall be covered by the guest.
23. Is there a night silence in the apartments?